FM SmartCheck – Paperless driver daily inspection app
The focus on roadworthiness and compliance has never been greater. Meeting these standards ensures roadworthiness and improves safety and the driver daily walkaround check is key to achieving these standards. With FM SmartCheck, Fleetminder’s driver daily inspection app, drivers can perform VOSA/DVSA compliant paperless driver inspections on a smartphone before they set out each day.
Completed driver daily walkaround check reports are sent back immediately to a central console, WebView, where management can view all of the received reports, including defect reports. Any expected inspection reports that have not arrived are flagged for follow up. Inspection check results can be uploaded to the FM Vehicle Information Portal, thus updating each vehicle history file. Defect reports are automatically flagged and can be uploaded to the FM Workshop Planner and scheduled for repair or replacement.
Driver daily inspection app – Features
- Eliminate the hassle of duplicate data entry associated with paper inspection sheets
- Inspection results are automatically stored against your vehicle history file
- One-click access to previous inspection results
- Simple intuitive interface
- Tamper-proof record keeping
- Ensures prompt remedial action to vehicle defects
- Secure Login for each Driver
- Driver has walkaround template to match the vehicle and/or trailer type
- Specialised equipment can be included in the checklist
Driver daily inspection app – Benefits
- Eliminate filing, administration and storage costs.
- Full compliance with DVSA regulations.
- Visibility of entire fleet from one screen at all times
- Reduced downtime due to more effective management of defects
Driver daily inspection app, Paperless driver inspections, Driver Daily Walkaround check,